WFM Member Benefits Explained
As a member of the Whole Health Plan, you have access to resources that can help you understand your ID card, access the 2022 Member Reference Guide, and a summary on how to use your health care funding accounts.
Understanding Your ID Card
Welcome to the Whole Health Plan! If you are the policyholder, your name will be on the card. If you have dependents—like a spouse or children— their names will also be listed below the policyholder.
The Preferred Network is managed by Employers Health Network. The Preferred Network is a curated network of recognized local providers, clinics, and hospitals that have partnered with Whole Foods Market. These services are offered at a significantly lower deductible and out-of-pocket maximum, when compared to the Expanded Network.
The Expanded Network is managed by Aetna Signature Administrators. The Expanded Network is a national network of providers, clinics and hospitals through Aetna Signature Administrators to receive care at a significantly higher deductible and out-of-pocket maximum when compared to the Preferred Network.
Prescription Benefits Manager
Southern Scripts manages the Whole Health Plan’s prescription benefits.
Team Members enrolled in the Whole Health Plan automatically receive in-network prescription drug coverage through Southern Scripts.
- Search for in-network pharmacy
- Visit Southern Scripts’ patient portal
- Or call 833-682-6480 to speak with a customer serves representative
Health Resource Coordinator
The WHP provides a coordinated, guided, and supportive approach to simplifying and streamlining your healthcare experience.
- Free access to concierge level service – Personal HRC helps you navigate and get the most out of your WH benefits
- Coordinated Care – HRC is your point person across all care touchpoints – from your PCP to health coach and more.
- Save time, get questions answered, and easily resolve issues – HRCs provide reliable and responsive assistance throughout your healthcare journey (schedule appts, billing questions, care/health plan coordination)
- Engage with an HRC today
Your Funding Account Overview
|Personal Wellness Account (PWA)||Health Savings Account (HSA)|
|Who owns it?||WFM||Team Member|
|Will WFM contribute?||Yes, WFM will contribute:|
$1,300 if you enroll in individual coverage
$1,800 if you enroll in family coverage
Contributions will be made to your account semi-annually
(One half deposited in January; the balance deposited in July)
|Can I contribute?||No||Yes|
|Do dependent expenses qualify?||Yes||Yes|
|Do unused funds roll over?||Yes||Yes|