Our Whole Foods Market Health Coaches are highly trained in many areas of health, wellness, and nutrition while offering support and guidance between doctor visits to help members reach their health and wellness goals.
Our intention is to work with our members to develop an individualized plan to meet their specific needs and goals while making the process fun and enjoyable.
Who is Eligible?
- Full-time, Whole Foods Team Members and their dependents living in select markets that are enrolled in the Whole Health Plan for 2022 and receive care from a PCP.
- Health Coaching is available by referral only and the referrals will be sent from the HRC.
- If you have any questions, please contact Whole Health Plan Member Services at 833-682-6480.
What do WFM Whole Health & Wellness Coaches do?
- We focus on getting to know patients as a whole person (not just their nutrition)
- We help them achieve a high level of health through goal setting
- We explore the needs that drive what we do, so taking new actions get easier
- We support patients to add in more of the good stuff (instead of restricting their choices)
- For example: Adding in more whole-plant based food groups, adding in more healthy movement, or including practices for increase their sense of emotional well-being.
What can we help with?
Through collaborative discovery, Whole Health and Wellness Coaches help the member refine what their wellness vision is, including aiding the member in defining goals and actions plans achieving their optimum wellness through lifestyle support. Some common areas members seek the support of a Whole Health and Wellness Coach are:
- Stress Management
- Weight Loss
- Nutrition and Meal Planning
- Increased Happiness
- Exercise Support
- Sleep Support
- Communication Support